Work phoneemail [email protected]
Work emailfile_download Save contact card
Abby was called to the bar in 2012 and completed her articles at a boutique plaintiff personal injury law firm in Vancouver. She has been practicing plaintiff personal injury law since her articles and has represented clients in a wide range of injuries, including, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, soft tissue injuries, paraplegia, chronic pain, orthopedic injuries, neurological injuries and psychological injuries. She has experience with motor vehicle accidents, bus accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents and pedestrian claims. Abby joined Simpson, Thomas & Associates in 2015 and has appeared in the Provincial Court, Supreme Court and Court of Appeal.
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- The B.C. Brain Injury Association, Member
- Spinal Cord Injury of B.C., Member
- Disability Alliance, B.C., Member
- Fraser Valley Brain Institute, Member
- Neil Squire Society, Member
- Abby has volunteered with Keeping Vancouver Spectacular, Mission Possible, the Canadian Cancer Society and Amici Curiae.
- Certificate of Canadian Law Accreditation (2011)
- LLB, Manchester Metropolitan University (2008)
- BA, University of British Columbia (2004)