- phone 604.689.8888
Work phoneemail [email protected]
Work emailfile_download Save contact card
Since his earliest days as a lawyer, Paul has appeared before and run several trials in the Provincial and Supreme Courts of British Columbia. These trials involved clients with catastrophic brain injuries, TMJ injuries, thoracic outlet syndrome, vestibular injury as well as soft tissue injuries. Paul believes that his willingness and ability to go to trial helps him to achieve the best results for his clients.
Paul has had a keen interest in working with matters involving traumatic brain injury since 2010 when he served as junior counsel on a high profile case involving a client who had suffered catastrophic and permanent brain injury due to a subdural hematoma.
Prior to joining Simpson Thomas & Associates in 2016, Paul worked in a boutique litigation firm where he practiced until he decided to hone his trial skills as a federal prosecutor, which he did for nearly three years.
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia, Member
- The B.C. Brain Injury Association, Member
- Spinal Cord Injury of B.C., Member
- Disability Alliance, B.C., Member
- Fraser Valley Brain Institute, Member
- LLB from the University of British Columbia (2008)
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of British Columbia (2004)